A vital component to our longevity and success is our strong commitment to health and safety. Cambie Roofing strives to continually improve safety and protect the health and well-being of all employees, our clients, and the public areas surrounding our job sites. We achieve this in the following ways:
- BCCSA trained construction safety officer on staff insures compliance with WCB regulations in conjunction with our Company policies and procedures
- COR (Certificate of Recognition) compliant. This requires an annual audit of our Company’s safety program.
- Training, re-certification, and continuing education for employees by qualified instructors in several areas including:
- First Aid;
- Propane dispensing and safety,
- Fall protection,
- Mobile equipment operation,
- Supervisor training, and
- Torch safety.
Frequent safety reports and site observations are completed by management and by our safety coordinator to ensure safety measures are strictly adhered to.